Paris wallpaper theme for Chrome “New Tab”: inspiring photos in every new tab…
- 1 Few Beautiful Bytes of Paris:
- 2 About the Paris Wallpaper Pack
- 3 Features:
- 4 Paris Wallpaper: Questions & Answers:
- 5 More Extensions:
Few Beautiful Bytes of Paris:
Paris is the most populous city in France. It is home to over 2.2 million people and has always been an important city for centuries.
Parisians are notorious for their distinctive style and sophisticated lifestyle that the rest of the world envies. The city also has a rich history that spans back thousands of years, including wars, occupation, revolutions, and more.
The Charming Eiffel Tower- A Symbol for Love & Friendship
The tower was completed in 1889 and is an integral part of Paris’s horizon.
The Eiffel Tower is a symbol for love because it was built as a monument to the love between the people of France and those of America. It has now become one of the most celebrated icons in the world.
Parisian Food You Must Taste To Believe!
Paris is a city of food and culture. Some of the most popular foods in Paris that you must try are croissants, macaroons, crepes, and onion soup.
Croissants: The famous French pastry made from butter, flour, sugar, salt and yeast. They are usually eaten for breakfast or as a snack with coffee or tea.
Macaroons: Some people call them French macaroons and they can be found in many different flavors like chocolate, hazelnut or pistachio.
Crepes: Crepes come in many different varieties like sweet (filled with fruit jams), savory (filled with cheese) or sweet-savory combinations. Crepes are usually easy to make at home so what are you waiting for?
Parisian Street Style That Will Make You Want to Move There Immediately!
Paris, the city of love and fashion, is also a stylish place to visit. From the moment you step off a train in Paris, you can see how much love there is for fashion. The streets are lined with boutique after boutique, street style shows are held just about every day of the week and the most iconic fashion brands have their headquarters in Paris.
Why Should We Visit Paris? Something For Everyone!
Paris is a city that offers a wide range of experiences to visitors. Whether you want to see the Eiffel Tower or enjoy a museum, Paris has it all. You can find out about the best places to visit in Paris and what type of experience you’re going for.
Paris is one of the most visited cities in Europe, and for good reason! It’s beautiful, romantic, full of life and culture, and there’s something special hidden around every corner. From stunning architecture to delicious cuisine to breathtaking views – Paris truly has something for everyone.
Are you ready for your next trip?
About the Paris Wallpaper Pack
This extension replaces the page Chrome shows when you click the “new tab” button with beautiful full-page photo.
No thumbnails, widgets or big useless search boxes: what you get is only the amazing images and small “menu” on the top.
The links on the top include your most visited sites list, shortcuts too history and bookmarks and optional link to the apps page. (Everything can be turned on/off from the options)
To download, rate or review the extension — visit it’s Chrome Web Store page:
- 99 hand-picked high quality photos
- Random Paris wallpaper for very new tab
- Links to most visited, bookmarks, history and more (customizable, see the settings page)
- Clean and image oriented interface — just the wallpaper and the small line of links on top (if you decide to keep it)
- Works offline (extension doesn’t need internet connection, all photos are downloaded in the initial install and loaded locally)
Paris Wallpaper: Questions & Answers:
- Most Visited — this is the list of the most visited pages, as provided by the browser (the same as the original functionality, but gives you more links without the thumbnails)
- Bookmarks — a link to Chrome bookmarks manager
- History — shortcut to your history page
- Apps — for those who still use “Chrome apps” (not shown by default, enable it in the “Options” page if you need it)
- Options — quick link to the options
- Help — link to the page you are reading right now
If these links on the top are still too much of distraction for you, feel free to disable any or all of them on the options page.
Disable all the links if you want to remove the top- links bar completely.
How to get to the “Options” page?
Open new tab and look for “Options” link on the top menu.
- Right-click on the extension’s icon
- Click “Options”
Or, if you prefer, you can type chrome://extensions in the url field, find the beach wallpapers extension in the list and then use the “options” link provided there.
How to remove this Paris wallpaper and get back my old new tab page?
To restore previous new tab page — just uninstall this extension.
Remove the extension
If you want to uninstall the extension (and any extension, by the way), just right click on the extension’s icon and select “Remove from Chrome”.
Alternatively — go to the chrome://extensions page and remove it from there.